Thursday, January 11, 2007

Knitty yankee swap

I got my package through from the lovely cpurl17 today. A scrummy red silk bag, some really cute stitch markers and not the one skein i was expecting, but two skeins of Socks that Rock. Thast is definitely going into my stash until I'm a bit better at sock knitting. I think I'll stick to under £20 per pair on wool until after I've made more than one pair.

Himself also found the docking port for my camera, it means I can just sit the camera in it's port and recharge it while I load photos onto the computer. However, I now need to find the cable that attaches it to the computer. Since he took the card reader I was using, I now need to wait until we find this cable to post more photos. So photos of this scrummy package, the yarn I've dyed, and my fuzzi feet in progress will just have to wait.

Found the cable, it was plugged in behind the computer and all I had to do was move it 2 feet.



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice to see that you received your package.