Thursday, April 26, 2007

thankyou



Firstly, a big thankyou to curlytop, who sent me this yarn to go to camp with me this summer. We've taught knitting on camp before, and it went down pretty well, but we don't have a lot of money to spent on craft materials, so your donation will be much appreciated.



Secondly, this is a selection from the squares I'm knitting towards the great blanket swap. I found that a search through the stash got me a LOT of yarns that will be suitable for this, probably enough for 6 blankets. I think my problem with this one will not be where to begin, but where to stop. I'm enjoying working with loads of colours, seeing how they go together, which si great for learning about colour before spending loads on expensive wools for garments and they are great mindless knitting for when I'm stressed about how much I have to do.

3 comments:

Sandykins57 said...

Gosh, can you use leftover bits from different projects and some 20 year old acrylic yarn that I bought with me on my move across the pond? If so, send me your mailing address and I'll get on it this weekend. Gotta get those kiddies knitting!

Toggle said...

definately.

you can contact me at toggle.knits (at)googlemail.com and i'll send you my address.


thanks a lot. I'm sure they will really appreciate your help.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to help! I'm glad it is going to good use. Have fun teaching at camp! - Curlytop