Wednesday, April 04, 2007

damn that car, damn that car

It's the gearbox gone on it, and I have no idea how long it will take to get fixed, therefore absolutely no idea how long it will take me to get back home.

On a slightly more cheerfull note, I took the dorset roving outside and took some pictures in the sun and I've been spinning more of it. it's taking a while, but I knew it would. I can understand why it was recomended for socks. I can feel that in the wool and in the small swatch I did. I hope, that by my first camp of the year, I shall be the proud owner of nice socks.

I'll post later with hopefully something more exciting. I think we may be going down to the lizard for ice cream later and go for a walk in the woods and see some dairy cows, which girlchild will love.

No comments: