Wednesday, April 11, 2007

more pictures



Firstly, girlchild enjoying her chocolate bunny.



Then sleeping it off later



Crockpot dyeing the sock yarn



Sock yarn drying on the radiator. I'll have to get a better picture of this later



Cozy from knitty. I didn't want to wait until I had the sock yarn dry to knit with nice green yarn. This is an alpaca that I bought at a show last march and couldn't think what to do with it. I'ts part of the first really massive stash enhancement I did. With the sari silk I couldn't use going partly to fee, partly to my mother, a pattern to use up the indigo denim, it seemed good to use this up at the same time. Plus its a cooler day today. I won't get many more days where I can knit alpaca during the day for a while so it's definitely a good time to start.

No comments: