Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm sure i recognise this



Actually, I do recognise this. I'ts the fiber that I couldn't afford to buy a couple of weeks ago because I had too many bills to pay. The fiber that fee bought for me as a birthday pressie.

I had a good day, girlchild behaved herself for the most part, got a bit wet in the fountain, but that's the be expected. And she had a good look about the museums.




Now of course the dino exhibit leads right out to the gift shop. I usually ignore this. but I couldn't resist hair-metal-o-saurus here. looks like something straight out of the 80's with a leopard print spandex suit and red dyed hair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I want to see pictures of that roving spun up!
I love the dino.

Batty said...

Beautiful roving! And the dino... that hair rocks!