Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm back

After a long time away from the internet, various illnesses etc, I'm now back. I shall endeavour to start to blog regularly with loads of nice piccys when i get my decent computer fixed and therefore have a connection that is stable for more than 2 minutes at a time.

Anyway.

here are my knitting resolutions for 2008

1. i shall knit at least one charity item per week
2. i shall finish half of my WIP list. I need to update that. i intend to remove the sidebars and just link through to ravelry
3. I shall knit from stash or swap or charity shop purchases only until ally pally. The aim shall be that I can fit all of the stash on 3 shelves and in 4 boxes. The exception to this is yarn purchased for items 4 and 5, although this should be swapped for if possible
4. I shall knit one pair of socks per week.
5. I shall knit one lace item per month
6. I shall knit one item from or partially from handspun each month

general resolutions:

1. the house shall be clean and tidy before july
2. i shall grow more food this year
3. i shall read at least one book every week
4. I shall cull at least 200 crap books before july (possibly some through some form of swap system) This is to clear off enough space to store craft items on shelves.
5. i shall make a start on selling some of the stuff i have made for the buisness
6. I shall make enough jam over the summer so i don't run out before christmass

No comments: