Wednesday, January 16, 2008

the month of finished items

I've decided that january shall be the month of finishing many items. Some shal be new, sme shall be from my WIP's, some shall be small simple items like baby hats, some shall be more complex.

I started this a few days into the new year, when i finally started recovering from being ill over christmas, having then just started recovering from having been ill from october. it all really showed me quite how much stress I'd been under, how much damage to my system that having a large abscess can cause. A healthy adult is not ill for over 6 weeks with flu.

Anyway, I started a new project with sale yarn. I'd been knitting river in mint green KSH. Just not me, not my colour. So I frogged that and restarted in a pale lime (yes, i still like green) and knit until that was finished.

That was my first FO of the year. Since then, I've added to the list.

river in matchmaker 4ply.
6 charity baby hats in Dk acrylic
mp3 player pouch in calmer
2 pairs approx toddler socks in sirdar snuggly 4 ply
wavy headband
cable headband


I'm now about to go start on a pile of bibs in dishcloth cotton.

No comments: