Wednesday, August 15, 2007

postie came again

With a lovely package from the delightful Yorkie. A load of craft bits for kids to play with on camp, rubber stamps, beads, fima, foam, raffia, it will all get used to great effect I'm sure.

I also finished a craft project of my own,. the fish rug that is now on my daughter's floor and has had her bum sitting on it for at least half the day.



This has also been a week of food preservation. I used up a big bowl of lemons bought cheap off the market for salt preserved lemons, I'm making 2 batches of wine, one a kit and the other from scratch and I've just done blackberries preserved in whisky. I'm feeling inordinately pleased with myself atm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute rug! I love it!

Batty said...

So cute, I love the colorful grinning fishies!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.