Monday, January 21, 2008

Cuteness



Couldn't resist showing off the cuteness. It's taken a while by she cat has calmed down and girlchild has calmed down and they are starting to make friends. They aren't actually asleep in that pic, just relaxed and happy.

Anyway, I've added a bunch of patterns to ravelry, just to keep track of what i've actually knitted in the last couple of months. Lots of socks and some other nice bits. I need to take a bunch of photos to show them off properly though. I've stuck that on my list of things to do tomorrow.

Need to pick a project to work on now though. I've knit my way through the baby surprise jacket, and need some inspiration to hit me. I'm hoping it will hit me in the direction of one of my multitude of WIP, although that is rarely likely. I'll wait and see.

1 comment:

Batty said...

That is just so darn cute!