Sunday, March 04, 2007

Time to start knitting again

I've realised that with my current spinning obsession, I've sorely neglected my knitting. Lovely yarn is piled up on my desk, my handspun added to it, but there is no real sign of any knitting.

So I ask myself, why am i spinning, well to give myself lovely yarns to knit of course. So it is about time I started knitting again. After I've finished this pile of blue stuff on my desk (which I will show you later, because it looks even more lovely spun up) I must start to actually do knitting again.

Apart from that, today is a lazy day. A DVD of Star Trek DS9, kids contented with games to play together and a big plate of cheese sarnies and a big pot of tea. Then every day has been a lazy day this past few weeks. I cannot wait to be able to walk normally, to take my son into school, to start digging on the allotment, to be able to get about the house and tidy up the mess in the corners without giving up from the pain of trying to walk on the side of my foot.

it's all over soon though, and I hope that I didn't scare too many people with 'that picture'.

No comments: