Sunday, February 04, 2007

I'm not timewasting,


I'm just not finishing anything knitting related either.

I have got a demijohn of wine clearing in the kitchen. I have got another by the radiator beginning to ferment. I have cleared brambles on the allotment. I have cleaned the kitchen. I have cooked several lovely meals. I have made all the bread we have eaten in the last 10 days. I have actually done some knitting.

However, I haven't actually finished anything, which is quite pathetic considering that I could finish 10 small items with an evening's sewing, one just needs a block and button. So I have no knitting photos to show you. So instead, I will show you a picture of my homebrew wine.





























The plan tonight is to clean the filth off my kitchen floor, soak and cook beans ready for a bean chilli tomorrow, then sit and watch some Star Trek and start to sew up some of my nearly finished objects.


Now I watch the cat, watching the wine, he's taken up station so he can see the bubbles going through the airlock. It seems to fascinate him as much as he fascinates me.

Tomorrow should bring some knitting photos.

No comments: