Monday, February 05, 2007

finally, you see knitting



I finished a few of the Ceron bags, well, without the embellishments, whether they get the flower buttons or something else will depend on who they go to. They will go as pressies to friend's kids, or maybe some of my son's friends over the next few months. I always try to keep a few standby gifts in a box at home, so when I forget about a child's birthday, I can produce a suitable gift.

Now onto some added cuteness. I'm her mother. i'm supposed to blatently show off the cuteness of my small girl

1 comment:

Batty said...

Cute bags. And the kid 'n' gorilla picture is fabulous!

I love your bookshelves. Mmm, real bookshelves that can hold up loads of books!
In case you ever wondered if becoming a librarian cures the book buying compulsion... it doesn't.