Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Lets get on with it then

I intend to talk about what I'm knitting, a bit of chat, but I also intend to include information about yarn, patterns and techniques that I've tried, or that I'm considering trying. I'm also intending to start writing out the patterns I make up and hopefully get some feedback on them so I can eventually feel confident enough to have a few published. I've got so many ideas, mainly for fairly basic level stuff at the moment, but I think some of them have enough merit that they have interest to more than just me.

I'm also going to add a lot more photos than in my previous attempts at blogging. That means that I'll also need to improve my photographic skills and my ability to see the difference between a good photo and something that is utter rubbish.

No comments: