Monday, December 08, 2008

trip to porthleven

Popped into the village for a pub lunch with the parents and to take a few snaps of the harbour. I looked over my shots of the harbour and I can't say I'm really taken by any of them. Always something in the shot that really dosen't look nice there.

However, I did find one good thing. (apart from the Salt Cellar workshops and their scrummy range of hats)




Little village yarn shop there, with a range of really cheap King Cole yarns. Under 3 quid a ball for socks yarns in the UK is something absolutely incredible. I did buy some elsewhere for nearly a fiver, and i doo need to use that up at some point, but I will be back there for more yarns, and possibly for some of the cheap chunky yarn for a long cardie for my older girl.

I've got a thing for long cardies. I've always loved them and now I appear to be fashionable so I can actually buy what I want. I probably look terrible in them, but I'm comfy and warm, so I don't care and I want to make the lass one as well (son has already tried to steal one of mine that drapes the floor on him)





Anyway, here's the compulsory baby photo. I was reading to lass and baby decided she wanted to join in.

No comments: