Saturday, December 20, 2008

2009- the year of the stash

This is the year in which I intend on doing most of my knitting from stash. I can't really see that being much of a hardship. I have a lot of stash and not a lot of time to knit with 3 children to look after, one of whom will very soon become an crawling baby. I'm also intending on finishing up the majority of my WIP's and generally condensing the quantity of 'stuff' I own into a more reasonable package.

When my stuff arrives here from London, I will be absolutely merciless. The vast majority of the crap is on it's way out.


On a slightly different note, there's some pinkness in my girl's lives arriving soon, like when I can learn to work my mother's sewing machine. I needed to purchase some fleece in order to make some new fleece nappy liners for the reusable nappies baby is in, and instead of just getting the half meter or so I would need for that, I bought 3 and a half meters of pink stripy fleece for about 11 quid, including postage costs, which is an absolutely fantastic deal. So as well as the world's supply of pink stripy nappy liners, the girls are both getting fleece blankets, as soon as I get round to cutting and sewing them. I'll stick in a picture when i charge my camera

1 comment:

Batty said...

Me too! We can do this! Stash, here we come!