Friday, March 14, 2008

day 3: 2 purple socks





Well, here is proof there is now a pair of purple socks. I'd photo the lass modelling them, but she's asleep in my bed atm. A visit to the hospital this morning and then to the park seems to have tired her out.

I've also started on a jaywalker. Think that will take more than a day to complete, but i'll see how i go. those tiny socks don't take more than an hour, so I think it will all average out if i knit for about 3/4 hours a day like normal.

Saw that Iknit are opening their new shop tomorrow. I need some new sock needles and maybe an addi lace for the cap shawl I plan to knit when i get too big to move. Seems like a good chance to have a bit of a day out . Himself is off, so the only sprog i will have to worry about is the one that incessantly kicks my bladder.

1 comment:

Batty said...

Yay, purple socks! I like purple, most of my yarn is either purple or red.