Monday, August 13, 2007

Look what the postman brought me



Isn't it pretty?

well, I think it is because I've bought so many variations that are similar to this colourway, it's getting to be quite a habit. This is the lovelly Mountain Colours aran that arrived in the post, along with some scrummy feeling alpaca this morning for me, thanks to lucyvanp. A lovelly pressie to cheer me up.

So whatsup?

Well, I'm working on more earrings, and planning some other bits and bobs, and still fighting the camera on a regular basis until I can work out how to take pix I'm happy with. I'm cooking up a storm, 2 types of homebrew on atm, a blackberry wine in a bucket having a good stink at me, and a cheap wine kit that will hopefully be ready in 2 weeks so I can take the wine to camp. That is bubbling away nicely on the kitchen surface.

Knitting wise, I'm working on one of my blanket projects, I've started a new big blanket project, a somewhat special idea that I'll launch in a few days, knitting squares for the urbanite blankets. I'm also working on a latch hook rug kit, that i should finish later today. The whole thing is a bit paint-by-numbers, not in the slightest bit creative but it cost me a quid and I know the girlchild will love it.

No comments: