Saturday, July 21, 2007

Look what came in the post



My beads arrived today. I made a couple of mistakes in ordering, some of the glass pendants are far, far too large to go with what I've got planned, but I'm sure I can use them at a later date. I really like the carved bone ones though, I got stars and flowrs.

i've also realised I need to hurry up and sell some stuff, because the bead shop sent me a catalouge and I want to buy loads of pretty beads and make loads of really scrummy jewelery. It's been ages since I spent any time making jewelery and I'd forgotton how much I enjoyed it.

I also spent several hours making felt beads. All I need to do now is dry these and I'll be ready to start putting together some earrings. I've got a good feeling about this one.

1 comment:

Batty said...

That's very pretty!